Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday morning

Good morning,

Today is a dismal day.  A great day for staying in and sewing.

I finished fixing the white leather coat and wore it on Friday but I didn't post a picture becasue I didn't really do much to the thing.  I opened up the shoulder seam of the lining and took out the shoulder pads (big improvement) and I found the missing button so I didn't need to replace the  buttons - all in all it was a lack lustre. project.

I have been working on some knitted cowls (with beads of course) for my shop.  I have one buttercotch wool one listed and another white one is almost done. 


Other than that this week has been fairly uneventful.
I have a project picked out for tomorrow's "Upcycle Monday".  This one will have some actual sewing in it I promise.

Have a great restful Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment