Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year - better late than never!!

I cannot believe it is 2012 already, it only seems like yesterday that we were worring about Y2K.
Anyway this year is going to be my best year yet- I hope.
My resolutions for this year are to finish up some UFO's, I have made a list. Isn't it amazing how many there are when you start writing them down.  I did finish a couple last year and am hoping to get more done this year.  I am going to try to lose some weight and start training for cycling this summer and last but not least be positive all year.  I will be so positive I will be driving everyone crazy - I hope!!!

The mystery quilt for our local quilt guild is almost done.  I just have to add the applique flowers, and quilt it.  This is just one block- will post a photo of the whole quilt when the applique flowers are done.

mystery quilt


That is all for now. Tomorrow I will have a picture of the first UFO to start finishing.
Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment