Sunday, January 29, 2012

Let it snow!!

This winter has been a crazy one.  It rains one day and snows the next.  Saturday we got up to about 6" of snow to shovel, but it was light and fluffy and easy to shovel.  Once again it is snowing and blowing as I am writing this. 
Early in January I started knitting neck warmers for the men in my life.  I didn't rush too much because the weather has been so erratic.  I finally finished the last one on Thursday just in time for the stormy weekend. I hope that I have not changed the course of the winter by knitting these.  The pattern is a simple k2p2 rib tube that is folded down to make a "turtleneck".

orange/pink chucky yarn

grey/white chunky yarn

I have been working on my Bead Journal Project 2012 piece for January.  I know that I only have 2 days left but I am hoping to get it done.  When it is done I will post a photo.   I have also been working on my UFO - needlepoint picture - it is slow going.
Well I hope that I don't have too much snow to shovel tomorrow - even though I do like shovelling.

Hope you have all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment