Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday already!!

Boy time has been flying by this summer.  Next week will be August already. 
I will be having a booth at another quilt show next weekend.  It is local show on an island about 30 minutes from my house.  It should be nice.  They do this show every year. I will be posting some photos after the show.
I have another embroidered piece done to put in my etsy shop.


I will be separating my shop  into two different shops.  One for handmade items and one for patterns.  I will be keeping Due North Designs for the pattern shop and opening a new shop Due North Creations for the handmade, personalized and holiday items.  I hope it goes well.

How about this to put a smile on your face.  Two sleeping beauties.




Have a great day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment