Monday, January 21, 2013

Creative Every Day




I have just joined the Creative Every Day Challenge.  I hope that I can keep it up with my Dear Jane challenge as well.  I am also trying to make this year the year that I finish up those UFOs.  I have recently had the push to sort out the UFOs because we had a dryer fire in our laundry-sewing room (caught in time so there was not too much damage - a load of laundry melted-burned and smoke damage).  We had to take everything out of the room to clean up the smoke damage and I have been sorting it as it goes back in.  I had two applique projects ready to go and I decided to not go ahead with them (does that count as my projects finished for January).  I am currently working on a stack and whack quilt that I started in a workshop and have decided to give to my father-in-law for his birthday.  It will be finished this week - I will post photos then.  And I have a sweater that I started knitting 4-5 years ago that I am working on during the evening time.  I am hoping it will be done before the end of the month also.  My goal is to try and get two UFOs done each month (no pressure)  Enough rambling for one day.
I think I have found a way around the problem with posting pictures.  So I will attempt to post the photos for Week 5 and Week 6 again.








Have a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment